Day 7-Alter Something Part 2

Yes, I am altering something again! Since my stash includes a large number of items to alter so I am hoping to get a few of them altered this month. I recovered this old journal for myself. I have never covered one before and learned a lot and will definetely do it different next time so I cover all of the old color, not just the color. Live and learn!

I have a good friend who is very inspiring who recently talked on her blog about being happy and are you really happy. It provided me many days of food for thought. Life is so busy and sometimes we get so focused on the negative that we truly forget about what makes us happy. To help remind myself in the years to come all of the fun and happy times with the family as Simon grows up I thought this journal would be a perfect place to record our happy family times.



I used the Latte pack that I got from JoAnne's almost 18 months ago along with the Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut out the circle and the Love Life Stamp Set from Close to My Heart to stamp the sentiment.

I cannot wait to see your altered item.

Happy Egg Hunting today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"