Autumn with Art Philosophy
Welcome to our Autumn Art Philosophy Blog Hop! Each month we are showcasing our amazing Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge which can be purchased exclusively through a Close to My Heart Independent Consultant.
It's the time of year where leaves are changing colors, temperatures are dropping, the days are shorter, and the holidays are quickly approaching. This month we will be featuring projects with an Autumn theme made using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge!
If you just happened to come to this blog, you should start at the beginning at Lucy's blog - Love 2 Create . If you came here from Diana's blog then you're in the right place!
My project is a simple card using the Dreamin' paper from last year's Fall Idea Book.
I cut the acorn at 2 3/4". The squares are 3" and 2 3/4".
The next stop on your trail of falling leaves is Amie.
Here's the entire blog hop lineup in case you "fall" off the path:
- Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
- Darla ~ Caution: Crafting is Contagious
- Diana ~ Dianas Free Moments
- Stephanie ~ The Quilted Scrapper
- Amie ~ Mimi, Myself, and I
- Jennifer ~ 4 Hearts Scrapbooking
- Rebecca ~ Stamp and Scrap Studio
- Kindred Hearts ~ It Makes Total Cents
- Theodora ~ Celebrate Crafts
- Arlene ~ Arlene's Creative Space
- Amanda ~ Scraps of Love
- Priscilla ~ Priscilla's Paperie
- Ginger ~ Ginger's Creative Cottage
- Michelle ~ My Flights of Fancy