Day 20-Use Your Stash-Scraps

Today's challenge is to use those scraps of paper you have been saving but have never used. I typically save any strip of paper that is 1" x 12" and larger. What that means is I have a huge stash of scraps. I store mine in the same rack as my scrapbook paper which is why I think I sometimes forget to use them as they are hard to find. However, I also think if I kept them in their own bin I would also for get to use them. What size scraps do you keep and how do you store them?

Today I dug out some scraps from an old DCW pad along with some misc. ribbon and buttons and some chipboard accents from Close to My Heart's Lucky collection. I used CTMH cardstock and denim blue ink. I was inspired by a layout from the Imagine How To Book.


I cannot wait to see what you create with your scraps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"