Day 5-Easter Cards

Good morning! It is icy and wintery like here but hopefully Spring will arrive by Easter Egg hunting time this weekend. For Today's Use Your Stash I want you to make an Easter Card or two. I made about 20, but mailed a bunch before I remembered to take pictures.

Here are pictures of the cards I made and took pictures of. I cannot wait to see your Easter cards.



I used the following products to make these cards:

  • Close to My Heart Cardstock-Spring Collection
  • Perfect Day Paper Pack
  • Cocoa Ink
  • Sensational Season Stamp Set
I cannot wait to see your Easter or Spring cards.

Comments

  1. How fun - I'll work on this :) Does it have to be Easter or can it be spring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any Spring card will work Elizabeth. Cannot wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"