Day 12-Die Cut Cards

I purchased some acrylic die cut cards and Kraft die cut cards from Close to My Heart last year sometime. They have sat every since! I decided to pull them out and use them for my weekend crop. I used the acrylic card with the Dotty For You paper that is available April 17-May 31st with any $35 purchase from CTMH for a mere $5. That is 24 pieces of double sided paper for only $0.21 each. I also used the Card Chatter-Birthday Stamp. I used Sunset ink for the sentiment and edge distressing.

For the Kraft card I used some extra Stella paper I had left from layouts and some Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, which I have fallen in love with. I used the Paper Lanterns Stamp Set. I used chocolate ink for stamping and edging.

Here are my cards:


I cannot wait to see your card creations.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"