Dotty For You-April 17-May 31st-Close To My Heart Promotion

Now is the time to stock up on your favorite Close to My Heart products, try out some new products or buy another pack of your favorite paper. Between now and May 31st, Close to My Heart is rewarding it's customers with a fabulous paperpack of 24 sheets of patterned paper for only $5 with any purchase of $35.


If you have never purchased Close to My Heart products, visit my on-line store and take a look around. Whether you are a cardmaker, scrapbooker or paper crafter Close to My Heart has products for you.

With the Dotty For You Paper Pack I have created the following items and still have plenty of paper left to continue playing:





My Creations Cube






If you have never purchased Close To My Heart Products here are some recommendations that will coordinate with your Dotty For You Paper.

All die cuts were made with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge from Close to My Heart. If you purchase the Cartridge directly from me this month I will throw in the Dotty For You paperpack for free!

Card Maker

4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Clear Cards-Z1323                                            $ 8.95
6" x 6" Kraft Die-Cut Cards and Envelopes-Z1474                  $ 6.95
Creme Brulee Cardstock (24 pieces)-X5754                             $14.95
Cocoa Ink Pad-Z2114                                                                $  5.25

Total                                                                                           $36.10

Scrapbooker

Creme Brulee Cardstock Pack-X5754                                       $14.50
Vanilla Cream Cardstock Pack-X5646                                      $14.50
Lagoon (Z2195) or Sunset (Z2191) Ink Pad                              $  5.25

Total                                                                                            $34.25

Paper Crafter

My Creations Cube-Z1152                                                           $4.95
My Creations Milk Carton-Z1739                                                $4.95
Liquid Glass-Z679                                                                        $6.95
My Creations Banner-Z1738                                                        $5.95
Buttons-Clear-Z1391                                                                    $5.95
Baker's Twine-Paradise-Z1702                                                     $4.95
Opaques Adhesive Gems-Pearl Cream-Z1336                             $2.95

Total                                        $36.65

Comments

  1. Well, I love them all! The fry boxes using those patterns are perfect! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"