Birthday Cards

This week's challenge on Use it or Lose it as to use this photo as inspiration for our project:


I was immediately drawn to the colors and large clock, so I used those two aspects of the photo for my 2 cards.



I used the following products:

Art Philosophy Cartridge
Snowflake Chipboard (Stars)
Lagoon Baker's Twine
Celebrtion Stamp Set-CTMH
Enjoy Life Stamp Set-CTMH
Black and Lagoon CTMH Ink
White Daisy Cardstrock-CTMH
Pearls-American Crafter

Be sure to check out the challenge blog and all the other great designers.

Comments

  1. Gat treatment with the twine on the star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards and wow - what an inspirational room! I am seriously tempted to run out and buy a can of paint and teal bedding!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"