20 Layouts in 5 Hour Workshop

Whether you are new to scrapbooking, behind on scrapbooking or want to create a scrapbook from your family vacation, this workshop is for you. Join me Friday Mach 9th from 6-11 pm to create 20 beautiful layouts. You choose your paper and I do all the cutting and prepping for you. That night you will ink, embellish and put the layouts together. You will have use of my Cricut, inks and stamps.

The workshop price of $60 includes all paper and a matching embellishment pack, plus an extra brads, buttons or ribbons you want to add to your pages.

I used the Victory paper to create the following layouts:










Mine are not all embellished yet, but I wanted to get them posted so you could mark your calendar and look at an Idea Book and pick your paper. Please RSVP by February 22nd so I have to time to order and cut the kits. Kits are also available for those who don't live in the area.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"