Monthly Scrapbooking Club


This month I am starting a Monthly Scrapbooking Club (will go from February-July) with 6 ladies. We will meet the 4th Tuesday of the month from 6:30-8:00.

We will meet one night a month and complete a layout that I have prepared, have snacks and spend the evening enjoying ourselves. In return, you commit to purchasing $25 worth of Close to My Heart product every month on our Club night. This is a great way to pace yourself as you buy all the wonderful Close to My Heart products in the current catalog.

As a bonus, each month someone earns the hostess rewards for that month, which means free/reduced Close to My Heart Product. So, once during the Club period, you will earn a minimum of $25 in free product along with the Stamp of the Month for the month you are the hostess.

Also, if you have a friend sign-up too for the Club, I will give you a free stamp set (Size A or B) with your first order. So be sure to share this with your scrapbooking friends!

If you are not a scrapper but a card maker, I will create 3 cards for you to make each month using a variety of techniques.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"