My Crafter's ADD Continues

I really was trying to hard to stay focused this year and finish projects before the last minute and not bounce from project to project. However, I think I need to learn to embrace my Crafter' ADD instead of fighting it. I spent Thursday during pre-school cleaning my craft room and organizing my current projects. I then avoided the room yesterday as it was just too much for me to take! This morning when I walked into my craft room I saw the numerous half finished craft projects calling my name.

I have a baby quilt that needs to be quilted and bound by next weekend. A rag quilt (tutorial to follow) that needs to be finished by next weekend, an apron I am working on and quilt blocks for a mystery quilt that needs to be finished by next Friday. I have paper and pictures for a LO to complete for a challenge this weekend and I also need to 2 baby shower cards and a birthday card for next weekend.

I have given up all hope on getting any St. Patrick's Day cards made and instead will just look towards Easter. However, I need some sunshine so I can get Easter pictures taken of Simon. Sun please come out and stay for a few days.

Also not picture is a beautiful quilt for my wall that I got back from my quilter a few weeks ago that needs the binding put on it so I can get my Christmas quilt off my wall and this one hung up. I also need to get the cards finished for my card workshop as I want to get them scheduled for the beginning of April.

Most of this will have to wait until bedtime or pre-school time as we are hitting the Y for rock climbing and swimming both today and tomorrow and we are trying to finish the basement walls before next Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"