Card Classes are here!

I am starting card making classes in my home. I have scheduled a general card class, a kid birthday card class and Mother's Day and Father's Day card classes. The price includes adhesive so all you need to do is sing up and show up and you will go home with either a great gift or some great cards for yourself to send to friends and family.

I am not a consultant so there will be no pressure to purchase anything, I am just covering the cost of the products.



Here are a few more cards that we will also make:




Most of the cards can be tailored to whatever style you like, such as all Thank You, all Birthday, all Friendship etc.

Space is limited sign up today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"