I Believe in Santa...

Bo Bunny is one of my favorite lines of paper. I follow their blog and try to participate in at least one challenge a week. One of last week's challenge was "Catchy Titles". I had the perfect Christmas paper from their "'Tis The Season" line waiting to be used. I thought it was perfect for this year's visit with Santa. I also used the new "Holly Jolly" Cricut Cartridge that I picked up on Black Friday for the stocking and present. The stocking is Fun Flocked with Close to My Heart Flock. The letters,brads and paper are all from the same Bo Bunny "'Tis The Season" line.


Comments

  1. I love this layout Stephanie! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"