Winter Wonderland Workshop on the Go

Are you behind on your scrapbooking, looking for some inspiration or looking for a way to get started? If so, join me Monday November 14th from 6:30-8:30 for a fabulous Workshop On the Go. With one great kit from Close to My Heart you will create two-two page layouts and 5 beautiful cards.



The kit includes:
  1. Wonderland Level 2 Paper Packet
  2. My Acrylix® Wonderland Workshop
  3. Foundry® Pin Clips
  4. Clear Sparkles
  5. White Daisy Cardstock (2 sheets)
I will provide additional supplies to create the layouts and cards.

The cost of the workshop is $35 (this includes shipping and tax). You must RSVP and pre-pay by Friday November 4th so I can order enough kits. The kit is available for order even if you cannot make the workshop.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"