Become a Close to My Heart Consultant Today

If you have been thinking about becoming a Close to My Heart Consultant, October is the month to take the plunge. Fall is here and with Christmas shopping right around the corner it is a great time to start with strong sales. Becoming a Close to My Heart consultant is a great way to earn money, make new friends and to share your passion for scrapbooking and stamping.

Becoming a Close to My Heart Consultant is as easy as 1-2-3 and only costs $99 to get started. You get an amazing amount of business and creative supplies and products in your New Consultant Kit. AND now when you join this month you can enhance your kit with one FREE add-on collection. You can also purchase one or both of the other add-on collections for just $40 each--well below the retail value.

Here are your choices for your amazing consultant kit:




Follow this link to see your amazing options and then contact me with questions or to receive an application.

I look forward to building my team with both local and distant consultants. I provide great support to my consultants and our team shares ideas for workshops and gatherings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"