Christmas Card Workshop

On Sunday December 4th I will be hosting a Christmas Card Workshop at 3:00 in the afternoon. We will spend 2 hours creating these fabulous 10 Christmas Cards from Close to My Heart Wonderland, Believe and Mistletoe papers. Most of the cards are originals, but 2 are from the "Wishes" book, which is now on my must have list.

Prior to December 4th however, I am taking my workshop on the road and going into homes providing this great workshop to groups of friends. I have a few openings left if you would like to get some friends together and host the workshop at your house.






The cost of the workshop is $15 and I provide all supplies and snacks. I hope to see many of you at my workshop or one of of your own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoeing Layout

Zoe Mini Album

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop