Christmas Card Workshop

On Sunday December 4th I will be hosting a Christmas Card Workshop at 3:00 in the afternoon. We will spend 2 hours creating these fabulous 10 Christmas Cards from Close to My Heart Wonderland, Believe and Mistletoe papers. Most of the cards are originals, but 2 are from the "Wishes" book, which is now on my must have list.

Prior to December 4th however, I am taking my workshop on the road and going into homes providing this great workshop to groups of friends. I have a few openings left if you would like to get some friends together and host the workshop at your house.






The cost of the workshop is $15 and I provide all supplies and snacks. I hope to see many of you at my workshop or one of of your own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"