Day 5-Art Philosophy Cartridge-Shape-a-Day-Stars

I am so far behind on my own scrapbook's that Simon may be married before I finish his first five years! However, thanks to Jeanette Lyton's blog I should get a few layouts done this month. Her Shape-A-Day for Day 5 was stars. I decided to dig through my ever growing stash and use my Tinkerin' paper, some star shapes and some photographs from Mother's Day 2009 to put together a layout.

I started with a scrap lift from the Winter 2010 CTMH Idea Book, but as always, I am not good at following along and only ended up using a few ideas from the layout!

Here is my layout:


I look forward to Day 6's gift box. Have a fabulous Thursday and if you are in Spokane, stay warm and dry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"