Day 5-Art Philosophy Cartridge-Shape-a-Day-Stars

I am so far behind on my own scrapbook's that Simon may be married before I finish his first five years! However, thanks to Jeanette Lyton's blog I should get a few layouts done this month. Her Shape-A-Day for Day 5 was stars. I decided to dig through my ever growing stash and use my Tinkerin' paper, some star shapes and some photographs from Mother's Day 2009 to put together a layout.

I started with a scrap lift from the Winter 2010 CTMH Idea Book, but as always, I am not good at following along and only ended up using a few ideas from the layout!

Here is my layout:


I look forward to Day 6's gift box. Have a fabulous Thursday and if you are in Spokane, stay warm and dry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoe Mini Album

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Dreamin' Big Easter Layout