Valentine's Projects

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to start and finish projects before midnight the night before. I am doing fairly well so far, since I got Simon's pre-school Valentine cards made last month and I finished the rest of my Valentine cards last week. This weekend I need to finish Valentine's Day cookie bouquets for Simon's teachers and we will have another holiday in the book.

Here are the Valentine's Day cards I made:


Here are the Valentine's for Simon's classmates using the Robotz Cartridge and my Cricut Expression:




And the Valentine's I made for Simon's teachers. I was inspired by a card I saw in the latest Close to My Heart catalog. 


I hope everyone has a fabulous Valentine's Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Rocky Coast Quilt