Claire and Pun Fun

I cannot believe I have been lazy on updating my blog. I am sorry for that. I have been scrapping up a storm, but with the weather getting nicer, soccer starting and my job hunting it is so much quicker to post on Facebook then to write a blog post! I will catch up this weekend so you don't miss out on any great layouts. Last night I decided to play with my Puns of Praise Stamp Set from Close to My Heart. I also used the new Claire paper pack, Outdoor Denim and Sunset Close to My Heart Ink.

Here are the 4 cards I made:



The cutting instructions are as follows:

Card 1-  Blue cardstock 4"x 5 1/4"
              The chevrons are hand cut from one of the patterned papers in Claire
              Sunset cardstock 3 1/2" square
              Pink cardstock    3" square
              Blue cardstock 1/2" x 4

Stamped and inked with Outdoor Denim

Card 2- Patterned paper-4x 5 1/4"
             Orange Strip 1 1/2" x 4"
             Sunset cardstock 2" square

Stamped and inked with Outdoor Denim.

Card 3- Blue cardstock 3 1/2" x 4"
             Gray dot patterned paper 1 1/2" x 4
             Floral patterned paper 3 1/2" square
             Blue patterned paper 3 1/4" square
             Sunset cardstock 3" square

Stamped and inked with Sunset and Outdoor Denim

Card 4-  Banners were randomly cut between 2" and 1 1/2"

Stamped and inked with Sunset.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"