My Creations Muslin Drawstring Bags and Stamping

I have finally had the opportunity to play with some of the new Close to My Heart Product! Tonight I decided to play with the new My Creations™ Muslin Drawstring Bags, Enchantment Exclusive Inks® Mini Pigment Pads Set, the March Stamp of the Month "Floral Happiness", Acrylic Stamp Set "For a Friend" and a sheet of White Daisy cardstock.

The first Drawstring bag I created I used the "Floral Happiness" stamp and Cotton Candy, Smokey Plum and Crème Brulee ink and White Daisy cardstock to create the flowers.  I then used the sentiment "Happiness is...found in the journey" and stamped in Smokey Plum on the bag. I used liquid glass to adhere the flowers to the bag.

 
 
 
 
The second bag I used the "For a Friend" Stamp Set and the Ruby Red Pigment ink to stamp this, very simple but filled with goodies will make a great gift:
 
 

 
 
 
When working with pigment ink I have found that blotting the ink on the stamp works better. Some other reminders, because the ink is pigment based it does stain the stamp more than the regular Close to My Heart ink. Pigment ink is good for embossing as it stays wet longer.


 
 


Comments

  1. Super cute Steph. I bet your fabric flowers would be adorable on these as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"