Chantilly Layout with Fabric Flower Embellishments

This is my page kit of the month for March. Even though I do not have a girl, I am enjoying playing with Chantilly. It is such a versatile paper pack and I can see family Easter pictures in this layout. Not only did I use the Close to My Heart Chantilly paper pack, I also used the Chantilly Textiles and the silver glitter paper to create this two page layout inspired by the Close to My Heart Make It From Your Heart book.






To create the fabric flower I folded my fabric in half lengwise and then wound it in a circle around a piece of scrap paper that had a glob of liquid glass on it. It went together super easy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"