BINGO-Close to My Heart Blog Hop






Welcome to our March Art Philosophy/Artiste Blog Hop! As you know, both the Artiste and the Art Philosophy cartridges are available exclusively through a Close to My Heart consultant.

If you don't already have a Consultant that you are currently working with, please contact one the Consultants in our hop with any questions you have!

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Lucy's blog – Love 2 Create. If you came from Traci of Papercrafting 101 then you are in the right place!

Our challenge this month features not only one of these amazing cartridges but also a "BINGO" card! Here is the BINGO card that our Consultants were given:



The Consultants were told they could make anything they wanted using the Artiste OR Art Philosophy cartridge AND you work off the BINGO card posted above. Basically, you make a "BINGO" by going across, down, or diagonally and you have to use everything in that bingo line.

I used the first column- Ribbon, Sentiment and Flower(s) along with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge







For this one page layout I used the following Close to My Heart Products:

Footloose paper (retired)
Lagoon Ink
Color Ready Seam Binding Ribbon
Cocoa Ink
Crème Brulee Ink
The Works My Acrylic Stamp Set
Hooray Bouquet My Acrylic Stamp Set
Love Life My Acrylic Stamp Set

(All products except the paper can be ordered here.)

The tag is what I used to meet the BINGO. It is from page 60 of the Art Philosophy Cartridge (Card feature) and 3". The flowers are cut at 1 1/2" and 1" and I only stamped the 1 1/2" flower.

The large strip that the title is on is cut at 2 1/2" x 10". The photo mats are 4 1/4" x 6 1/4" and the strip is 2 1/2" x 8".

The journaling on the inside of the tag talks about how much fun my son enjoyed Boulder Beach at Silverwood.


Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:

  1. Lucy ~ Love 2 Create 
  2. Theodora ~ Celebrate Crafts
  3. Penny ~ It Makes Total Cents 
  4. Michelle ~ My Flights of Fancy
  5. Melissa L- MyWatermelonMoon
  6. Jennifer ~ 4 Hearts Scrapbooking 
  7. Michelle ~ My Creations with Michelle 
  8. Traci ~ Paper Crafting 101
  9. Stephanie ~ The Quilted Scrapper 
  Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you.

Comments

  1. I like this scrapbook page a lot, I am going to scraplift this one. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout, good use of color...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lay out and the blue really pops!
    TFS
    Creative wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Rocky Coast Quilt