Digital Scrapbooking-Close to My Heart Style

Either you are like me and are so far behind in scrapbooking that doing some of your layout's in digital helps you progress quicker or you are not into playing with paper, but want the beautiful look of scrapbooking with out having all the "stuff". Studio J from Close to My Heart is for you then.

There is nothing to download to your computer and you can either pay per layout or become a member and for $99 a year you get complete access to dozens of kits and half price printing on layouts. I am an annual member and enjoying getting layouts done so quickly. All you do is upload your pictures, pick a paper kit (complete with embellishments), pick a design and you are done. You can of course customize by lightening, distressing or overlaying any items. You can add ribbons, buttons, tags, titles, sayings, etc to your layout also.

Best of all, this month you can try it for free. You can log on to: Studio J, create a layout and download it to your computer to share with friends or print yourself.

Here is my first Studio J layout that from start to finish took me less than 20 minutes.



I have done a few more layouts since then as I can get one done while enjoying my morning coffee before the family wakes up.

Here is a great on how easy Studio J is to use.




Click here to review the FAQ.
.
If you think Studio J is right for you, we can talk about the many different membership options; per page, monthly, quarterly or annually.

I would love to have you try Studio J this month, so contact me if you have any questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"