Card Workshop

Whether you are an experienced card maker or are a true beginner and don't even know what a glue dot is, this class is for you! In three hours I walk you through making 10 beautiful handmade cards that you can use to send to your friends and family or use the set as a gift.

I have redesigned my cards for my card classes for the next month or two, so here is a sneak peak at 8 of them.






For $15 you will walk away with these 8 beautiful cards and 2 surprise cards. I provide all supplies.

My next class is Monday June 27th from 6-9pm. Location to be determined based on number of participants.  Please e-mail me if you are interested or register directly on my blog through paypal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"