Card Workshop

Whether you are an experienced card maker or are a true beginner and don't even know what a glue dot is, this class is for you! In three hours I walk you through making 10 beautiful handmade cards that you can use to send to your friends and family or use the set as a gift.

I have redesigned my cards for my card classes for the next month or two, so here is a sneak peak at 8 of them.






For $15 you will walk away with these 8 beautiful cards and 2 surprise cards. I provide all supplies.

My next class is Monday June 27th from 6-9pm. Location to be determined based on number of participants.  Please e-mail me if you are interested or register directly on my blog through paypal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoe Mini Album

Canoeing Layout

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop