Everything ABC Blog Hop-E is for Embossing


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!


I am very excited to participate for today's Everything ABC's Blog Hop! For this hop we will be featuring the letter E. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their E element will be featured in their post. If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy. If you came from My Heart's Design then you're on the right track!

I chose to use the new Close to My Heart Embossing Folder-Stripes to create this card for an upcoming baby shower:






If you want to see how to use the Close to My Heart embossing folders, check out this video: 





I used the following Close to My Heart products:

Babycakes Paper Pack
Lagoon Cardstock
Sunset Cardstock
Chocolate Ink
Sparkles Black & Gray Assortment

All of these items and the embossing folder can be purchased here.

Next on your stop is Scrappin with Shalana.
If you get lost along the way here is a complete list:


1. Linda Norman - Scrappy Therapy
2. Joy McHargue -  Studiowow 
3. Catherine Nowak ~ Catscrapbooking
4. Pam Trostle - Pam's Crafty Creations
5. Anita Autore- Cards and Coffee
6. Lauren Moore - CTMH Craftings
7. Michelle Battitori -Michelle's Handmade World
8. Sharon Chapman-Sharon's PaperFiesta
9. Cary Magnani - My Heart's Design
10. Stephanie Feist-The Quilted Scrapper-YOU ARE HERE
11. Shalana Glass - Scrappin with Shalana



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Rocky Coast Quilt