3 Yard Quilts

Donna Robertson's 3-yard quilts are one of my new favorite series of quilt patterns. So many patterns to make with only 3 yards of fabric. They come together quickly and the variety makes the book well worth the money. The book I used is the Easy Peasy 3-Yard Quilts that I picked up at my local quilt shop. I have made 2  so far. One for my husband for Father's Day and one for my niece for her upcoming birthday. They take less than half a day to put together once everything is cut.

This is the quilt I made for my husband using the Dear Stella fabric line by Timeless Treasures. My quilter, Debbie did an amazing job quilting it that it brought the whole quilt together.




I just picked up this quilt from my quilter and it was suppose to be gift, but it now resides at my house! Same 3-yard concept, different design. I used the Grunge and Urban Grunge line from Northcott Fabrics. 






Comments

  1. Purely made from 100% Genuine Wool, colorful, and attractive Woolen kilim rugs are cost-effective. A simple way to add a bohemian vibe style to any interior. All our new Ariana kabul rug are filled with beauty and made up of genuine wool.
    handmade Ariana rugs for sale

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"