Oh My Heart

Close to My Heart outdid itself this year with their Valentine's Day special. The Oh My Heart kit creates both scrapbook layouts and cards. I created 40 cards in a matter of a few hours. The scrapbook pages are ready to go, just waiting to find pictures!

Here are a few of the cards I created. I took some liberties though and changed sayings as I do not need 30+ love cards! However, the different words that come with the stamp set make this a very versatile kit.

 

 

 

 

 
 

 


Once cut kids could easily assemble the cards for their friends.

I did find it important with these cards that the right ink pads are imperative. I used Raspberry, Pixie, Candy Apple and Black ink.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"