Christmas Cards


Last week I made a few last minute Christmas cards to use for the neighbors and friends. I like how they all turned out. 





The background of this is the CTMH Paper Fundamentals-neutral and I fussy cut the stockings from Yuletide Carol. The clothespins are new the new Lovestruck clothespin and I thought they were perfect for this card. The "I Believe" is from the Yuletide Complements. 


For these two cards I used cardstock, black and honey ink and the Reason for the Season stamp. 




This is my favorite card using white and glacier cardstock, a little piece of silver glimmer cardstock and the Frosty Fun stamp set. I colored the girl and boy with my ShinHan markers. I will be doing this card for an upcoming winter card making class.


This card was made using scraps of paper I had left from Yuletide along with some bling from the Yuletide Assortment. 

All supplies for these products can be purchased here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"