Pathfinding and November Stamp of the Month

Life is finally starting to slow down for me now that grad school ends in 4 days!!! I am working on cards this week for the fabulous staff I have worked with. For these 2 cards I used Close to My Heart Pathfinding along with the November Stamp of the Month "It's the Little Things".

Here are the cards:



For this card I used the November Stamp of the Month along with the sentiment stamps that came with the CTMH Artfully Sent Cartridge. I used Olive, Barn Red, Goldrush, Lagoon and Glacier Ink. 


 

For this great card I used the new CTMH Cricut Cartridge, Artfully Sent. I cut everything at 4". I also added some Paper Fundamentals Basic and brown glitter paper. The tree is from the Artbooking Cartridge cut at 3 1/2". I love how it turned out and is masculine enough to use for my school's principal. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoe Mini Album

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Dreamin' Big Easter Layout