Lollydoodle Cards

I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with the Lollydoodle paper pack from Close to My Heart. Last week I created two cards. One for a friend's high school graduation and another just to make!








 

To make these great cards I used the Close To My Heart Artbooking Cricut Cartridge. For the "Dream" card I cut the circle at 3 1/2". For the "Creative" card I cut the card (page 42) at 4 1/2" and cut a second one in pear cardstock and cut it in half  to use on the inside. 

For the "Dream" card I used the Wheel of Life stamp with Blank ink and heavily inked the stamp and then continued stamping in a full circle with the ink getting lighter and lighter. I then had to fussy cut the arrow and I attached it with a brad. 

For the "file card" stamp used the word Creative from the Wheel of Life stamp set and the Enjoy the Little Thanks. 

I have a few more projects on the table for the Lollydoodle paper pack and hope to get them done next week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"