Free to Be Me Cards



Both of these cards were created with paper from the Free to Be Me paper pack available this month from Close to My Heart for National Scrapbooking Month. For the first card I used my Cricut Artbooking Cartridge to create the small honeycomb overlay and the large honeycomb. I also used CTMH Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon and a Mother's Love stamp set available for use with your SPC when you host a party. 

For the second card I used the velum in the Free to Be Me paper pack and the Mother's Love Stamp Set, Gypsy ink and Pear ink. I stamped the leafs and flowers on Colonial White cardstock and cut them out and popped them off the paper with some 3-D adhesive. While the card is simple I love the elegant look it has. 

The Free to Be Me Paperpack is available for only $5 with any $50 purchase now through May 31, 2014. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"