Close to My Heart Proplayer Slider Card

I decided to get adventurous the other night and try my first slider card. I absolutely love how easy it was and how great it turned out.

 
 
I used the following Close to My Heart products:
 
 
Here are close-ups of the slider cards followed by easy directions:
 

 
 
Directions:
 
1. Cut Outdoor Denim Cardstock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and adhere to card base
2. Use Cricut Artise Cartridge to cut the Pacifica cardstock. I used the image on page 70, accent 2 at 2"
3. Stamp saying on the Pacifica die cut using Outdoor Denim Ink
3. Cut your patterned paper 4" x 5 1/4" and then cut a road in it where you want your item to travel
4. Cut the bike and adhere 3d adhesive to it and to the adhesive adhere a penny.
5. Slide penny into road and slide bike back and forth
6. Adhere patterned paper to outdoor denim cardstock with 3d adhesive so the bike can slide.
 
 
If you want to make this card and other cards using new techniques join me Thursday January 23rd from 6-9 as we create 10 cards: 5 birthday, 3 thank-you and 2 blank. We will use new and fun techniques. Cost is $20 (all supplies except adhesive is provided along with snacks). Bring a friend and receive $5 off your fee. RSVP by January 20th.
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"