Workshop on the Go-Footloose

Workshops on the Go (WOTG) are a fabulous item that Close to My Heart has created to help make your scrapbooking even quicker and easier while still giving it a personalized, creative and beautiful look. I compare WOTG with quilt kits, almost everything you need from start to finish is included.

Close to My Heart's Workshop on the go include paper, embellishments, a stamp set and instructions. All you need are acrylic blocks, ink and paper trimmer to complete multiple layouts along with additional projects or cards.

I completed the Footloose WOTG for August and love the summer feel it has. Here are two of the double page layouts I completed with the kit and will be completing two more double layouts this weekend after camping.



We will be meeting August 16th at 6:00 to spend three hours creating 4 two page layouts. The cost is $38 and I will provide ink and extra paper needed to complete the layouts.

If you love completing so many layouts in a short period of time, consider joining my Fall WOTG Club. We will meet the 4th week of each month, either Tuesday or Thursday. The cost will be close to $38 each month and we will get layouts made during our meeting time.

RSVP to August's workshop by August 1st.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"