Dotty for You and Life is Tweet Layout

June's Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart is one of my favorites out of this Idea Book. I love the versatility that it allows. I have created cards, layouts and altered items with it.

Here is a layout I created from the Magic How To Book last month's special, Dotty for You paper and the June Stamp of the Month "Life is Tweet".


I also used the following Close to My Heart supplies:

  • Chocolate Cardstock
  • Vanilla Cardstock
  • Lagoon Ink
  • Clear Buttons
  • Sweet Leaf Cardstock
If you are interested in purchasing this great Stamp of the Month it can be yours for only $5 with any $50 purchase. Don't forget this month is Stampaganza where you buy 2 stamp sets get 1 free (some restrictions apply). Shop here and contact me if any questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoe Mini Album

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Dreamin' Big Easter Layout