Birthday Cards

One of my goals has been to use my scraps and not store them for ever! I have started making cards as soon as I am done with layouts using the extra scraps. Here are a few of the birthday cards I created this week:




For the first and third card I used the extra paper from the Pemberley paper pack. The second card is from the Victory paper pack. I also used itty bitty opaque pearls, color ready seam binding and Outdoor Denim Ink. I used three different stamp sets, the first card is made with "Card Word Puzzle" Stamp, the second cards uses "Happy Camper" and the third uses "Hooray Bouquet". You can get all three of these great stamp sets this month for the price of 2 of them!

Shop here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"