Table Runner-Moroccan Pattern

After years of thinking about it our family finally upgraded to a flat screen TV. I will say it is much cooler than I ever imagined! However, that meant our entertainment center went away and we brought in a small shelf to put underneath the TV for the electronics and toys. The top of it was crying to be covered with a table runner so I went through my scrap bag and pulled some fabric out to make 3 blocks from a Moroccan Tile quilt pattern that I found in an old issue of Fons & Porter magazine.


The table runner took much longer to put together than I thought and although I would never do a complete quilt with this pattern, I am happy with how the table runner turned out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"