Infinite Hearts Quilt

 First, I cannot believe it has 2 1/2 years since I posted on my blog! Life got busy with work, family and working on my Teaching National Boards. Now that I am achieved my Teaching National Boards, I am back to quilting! 

This year, 2025, my goal is to use the fabric I already have to make all my quilts. My 18 year old son helped me organized my fabric over Christmas break and I have at least 9 full quilt projects ready to go without much thought!

Those projects are good in theory, but a few weeks ago I really wanted a Valentine's quilt to decorate my living room. So, I dove into my closet and found a jelly roll, background and backing. Here are the results:






I used the Infinite Hearts pattern from Quilty Love and a Jelly Roll from Hoffman Fabrics called Bali Pop. The background is a cream from the Moda Grunge line that I used a few years ago to finish my sons quilt. My quilter did an amazing job with the hearts. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Art Philosophy Blog Hop-Teacher Appreciation Gifts

A Very Merry Christmas Blog Hop