Big Smiles DisneyWorld Layout



One of the best reasons to take so many pictures on vacation is that you can create a mix of one and two page layouts! I love this picture of Simon that we took on the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom. We turned it all black and white except for blue on the castle. The Magical paper pack from Close to My Heart is perfect for this and hundreds of other pictures I have to scrap! The blue paper in the paper pack is a perfect match to the castle. I used the Disney & Friends cricut cartridge and cut the Mickey ears at 9". I used a Picture My Life card in the Magic paper pack and added strips of paper to create the banners on the side. I also used the Black Shimmer Trim and White Twine.

I am looking forward to scrapping many more pictures in the next couple of weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"