Zoe Mini Album

I am having so much fun playing with the versatile Zoe paper packet from Close to My Heart. I saw this cute mini-album created by Australian CTMH consultant Doreen Watkins. This great mini-album would be perfect for a mom going back to work or a grandma to show off her grandchildren!   






To create this great mini-album I used one sheet of white daisy cardstock and then left over pieces I had from creating layouts. This would be perfect in any of the CTMH paper packets. 
Close To My Heart Supplies Used:


Zoe paper packet
Zoe Complements 

Order your supplies here and be entered to win $25 in free product. 

Here are the cutting guidelines I created:






Comments

  1. Love this mini album Stephanie. How did you get the directions to create it? I would love to make this one. I checked the blog that you referred to above; but she didn't have directions either. Thanks. Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gloria-I just fumbled my way through it, but will try to get some directions added today or tomorrow. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I too would also appreciate the instructions. Even if it's just the measurements for the cutting along the sides. I can take it from there I think :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy-I am working on the cutting guides right now. Got busy with getting my classroom ready!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Rocky Coast Quilt