Saturday, September 20, 2014

Everything ABC Blog Hop-Letter S



Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter S. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their S element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy. If you came from Melissa Hegwood- Scrappin's More Mom then you are on the right track!

Today I used Stamping as my letter S. I created this easy stamped canvas with the September stamp of the month. 




I used the following Close to My Heart Supplies:

Chocolate Ink
Ruby Ink
Ruby Cardstock
September Stamp of the Month. 


The next stop on your hop is Anita at Cards and Coffee.

8 comments:

  1. Great idea to use this stamp set on the My Creations Canvas! Looks good Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the canvas stamping...this stamp works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the canvas! Love the stamp of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp set. I've never stamped canvas before- looks great!

    ReplyDelete