Everything ABC Blog Hop-C is for Card


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

I am very excited to participate in my first Everything ABC's Blog Hop! For this hop we will be featuring the letter C. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their C element will be featured in their post. If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ 
Scrappy Therapy. If you came from Jen's Creative Classroom then you're on the right track!

Since Valentine's Day is quickly approaching I decided to a Valentine's Day Card as C is for Card!

I used the Frosted paper pack from Close to My Heart along with my Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.

Here is my card:



I cut the hearts at 2", 1 3/4" and 1". I used Crème Brule ink along with the stamp that came Cricut Artise  Cartridge. For the I {heart} You, I used Lagoon.

Next on your hop is Michelle at Michelle's Handmade World

List:

1. Linda Norman - Scrappy Therapy
2. Lauren- CTMH Craftings
3. Catherine- CatScrapbooking
5. Stephanie-Quilted Scrapper-YOU ARE HERE
6. Michelle Battitori -Michelle's Handmade World

Comments

  1. Beautiful card for Valentines Day- I love that you used more masculine colours instead of the pink I see everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frosted was one of my favorites for all! I love the simplicity of the card...I struggle with those. BTW you had lots of C's...Card, Cricut, Creme Brule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!! This is a great V-Day card idea. I like how you switched it up and used nontraditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, I like the layered hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"