Close to My Heart and Picture My Life

I am sure many of you have heard of Project Life, a quick and easy way to memorialize every day moments. Beginning in February 2014 Close to My Heart is bringing us another innovative way to showcase our memories through Picture My Life.

 
 
Picture My Life will include eight new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs feature themes based on some of our most popular paper packets, plus two brand new paper packets. Each individual program features 122 double-sided, designed cards plus 10 unique Memory Protectors™ to hold creative combinations of these cards and your own photos. You get 44 – 4" × 6" cards (2 each of 22 designs) which come in 14 vertical and 8 horizontal designs. You also get 78 – 3" × 4" cards (3 each of 26 designs) which come in 10 vertical designs and 16 horizontal designs.

Be one of the first to get this great kit by joining my Close to My Heart team today and have $300 in sales between now and March 31st and get one of these kits FREE. This is a $24.95 value.

The Close to My Heart Consultant Kit is only $49.95 and includes $155 in product.


Join now and earn extra spending money for the holidays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"