Our theme this month features not only one of these amazing cartridges but also a brand NEW paper pack from Close to My Heart - "For Always". In this hop, you will see projects featuring one (or both!) of our versatile Cricut cartridges with this paper pack from many talented crafty ladies! Enjoy our blog hop!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Lucy's blog – Love 2 Create. If you came from Wendy's blog of My Scrapbooking Blog then you are in the right place!
I have fallen in love with the For Always paper pack. Here is an example of a layout I created using this paper pack. I also used the new Close to My Heart canvas to create a gift for my husband for Valentine's Day. I also completed the For Always Workshop on the Go here.
Here is another project for today's hop using For Always and the Cricut Artise Cartridge.
In addition to the For Always paper pack I also used Close to My Heart's Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and misc. red pearls from my stash.
The Flowers are 3 1/2" and the heart is 3".
The next stop on your hop is Michelle at My Flights of Fancy. Enjoy the rest of your hop!
In case you get lost along the way here is a complete line up:
- Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
- Darla ~ Caution: Stamping is Contagious
- Theodora ~ Celebrate Crafts
- Michelle ~ My Creations With Michelle
- Priscilla~ Priscilla's Paperie
- Wendy ~ My Scrapbooking Blog
- Stephanie-The Quilted Scrapper-YOU HERE
- Michelle ~ My Flights of Fancy
- Ellen ~ CardMonkey's Paper Jungle
- Melissa Lind~ MyWatermelonMoon
- Jennifer ~ 4 Hearts Scrapbooking
- Traci ~ Paper Crafting 101