Welcome to our January Art Philosophy Blog Hop! We are starting a new year of blog hops for you all featuring Close to My Heart's exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. The Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge is available exclusively through a Close to My Heart consultant.
This month we are featuring a "birthday" theme for you. In this hop, you will see projects featuring this versatile cartridge from many talented crafty ladies! Enjoy our blog hop!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Lucy's blog – Love 2 Create. If you came from Theodora of Celebrate Crafts then you are in the right place!
I created a gift bag and tag using the Elemental paper pack.
The bag is on page 23 (Shift Font Layer) and is cut at 6 1/4". All other embellishments are from page 60. The present is size 2 3/4" and the tag is 2".
Your next stop on our birthday hop is Traci with Paper Crafting 101.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:
- Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
- Darla ~ Caution: Stamping is Contagious
- Jennifer ~ 4 Hearts Scrapbooking
- Priscilla ~ Priscilla's Paperie
- Kindred Hearts ~ It Makes Total Cents
- Theodora ~ Celebrate Crafts
- Stephanie ~ The Quilted Scrapper-YOU ARE HERE
- Traci ~ Paper Crafting 101
- Wendy ~ My Scrapbooking Blog
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you.