Avonlea Workshop on the Go

I am so glad some of my customers talked me into doing a Workshop on the Go Club this year. I have enjoyed not only these ladies but have thoroughly enjoyed the Workshops on the Go from Close to My Heart.

I meet with these wonderful ladies the 3rd Tuesday of every month from 6-9. We complete 4 two-page layouts and I provide the extra cardstock needed. We are finally getting into the groove and able to complete ALL four layouts in 3 hours from cutting, stamping, embellishing and adhesiving (if that is a word!). The cost for this great evening is only $35 (this includes shippping and tax).

Each Workshop on the Go includes all paper, embellishments and stamp set needed to complete the layouts.

There are 3 of us currently and we would love to have 2 more ladies join us for January through June of 2013. Once during the six months you would receive $25 in FREE product and for the 6th month I will draw a name from club members.

In January we will be completing pages using the Avonlea paper line.





 

 

 

Let me know prior to January 4th if you would like to join us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"