World Card Making Day Challenge

If you are like me all you get in the mail most days are bills, political postcards and junk mail. Occasionally there is a magazine but rarely is there a card for you just because!

So, in honor of World Card Making Day, I am challenging you to make cards between now and October 6th and send them out. They can be Birthday, Thank You, Just Because.....

Post a link to a picture of the card and tell me who you sent it to (or e-mail it to me at cardsbystephanie@gmail.com) to be entered into a drawing to win a free card kit from Close to My Heart.

You can make as few or as many as you want. Each participant gets one entry.

Here are the great kits you can win:


I cannot wait to see all the fabulous cards created in the new couple of weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"