Moonlight Layout

If you know me well you know that Fall is my favorite time of year. The food, smells, decorations, sights..... I LOVE everything about Fall and I love the new Moonlight paper from Close to My Heart. This captures all the colors of fall.



I created this 2 page layout using the following Close to My Heart supplies:
  • Moonlight Paper Pack (X7161B)
  • Arbor Wooden Shapes (Z1765)
  • Make It From Your Heart Pattern Book
  • Cocoa Ink (Z2114)
  • Black Ink (Z2105)
  • Autumn Terracotta Ink (Z2101)
  • Ponderosa Pine Ink (Z2145)
  • Spray Pens (Z1380)
  • Autumn Terracotta Re-Inker (Z2201)
  • Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
  • Art Philosophy Cartridge
I absolutely love how this layout turned out and cannot wait to take the perfect Fall pics!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"