March Card Workshop

Spring is almost here and I am looking forward to working in the yard, playing outside and enjoying the beauty of Spring. However, to pass the time before it arrives I have found myself making more cards to send out to lift people out of the winter blahs.

I hope you can join me Thursday March 29th to create 10 beautiful handmade cards to send to friends and family to lift their winter blahs or wish someone a Happy Birthday! The workshop begins at 6:30 and it takes approximately 2 hours to assemble the cards. If you have never attended a workshop before now is the time. All cards are pre-cut for you and include envelopes.

The cost is $15 with your own adhesive or $18 and I provide adhesive for you. Please RSVP prior to Sunday March 25th so I have time to prepare.

Here are the beautiful cards we will be creating:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Rocky Coast Quilt