January Card Workshop

Last time I was at the grocery store I swung through the Greeting Card aisle to check out the price of a birthday card. I could not beleive that aside from the totally cheesy $1 cards, birthday cards were almost $5! Holy cow, based on our immediate family alone, if I spent $5 on each birthday card I would spend $95 at a minimum this year on birthday cards. That does not include needing an occasional sympathy, congratulations or thank you card.

I however, that I have not purchased a greeting card in over 2 years. There is so much more I want to buy for $95 than a greeting card that get's thrown away within a week. I also know many of my customers/students have not purchased many greeting cards in the past few months as they have made 10 beautiful cards each month for a mere $15.

If you would like to save money and give someone a thoughtful, handmade greeting card consider joining me on either Tuesday January 17th from 6:30pm-8:30pm or Monday January 23rd from 9:30am-11:15am to create these 10 great cards.  I have everything cut and prepared for you. All you have to do is stamp, ink and put them together!






The cost to make these 10 cards (which come with envelopes) is either $15 and you provide adhesive or $18 and I provide adhesive for you.

RSVP by Friday January 13th or Friday January 20th to cardsbystephanie@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"