Retiring Close to My Heart Items

Not only can I not believe that 2011 is almost over, I cannot believe that the current Close to My Heart Idea Book is only in use for another 34 days!

I have seen the new Idea Book and it is fabulous! However, there are quite a few items retiring that I wanted to make you aware of so you can stock up before they are no longer available.

The following paper packs will not be available after January 31st:
  • Mischief
  • Wonderland
  • Believe
  • Lucky
  • Sophia
  • Mayberry
  • Fanfare
The corresponding Workshops on the Go will be guaranteed until January 31st and then until February 29th while supplies last.

Embellishments that are retiring:
  • Lucky Level 2 Assortment (page 63)
  • Luck Level 2 Journaling Spots (page 128)
  • FanFare Level 2 Assortment (page 63)
  • Colonial White Collection of Ribbon (page 124)
  • Cranberry, Cocoa, Colonial White and White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon (page 124)
  • Wings Level 2 Assortment Ribbon (page 124)
  • All Embroidery Floss except Neutral Assortment (page 125)
  • Cranberry, Sorbet, Juniper & Crystal Blue Waxy Flax (page 125)
  • Colonial White Brads (page 126)
  • Pewter Brads (page 126)
  • Antiqued Copper and Colonial White Embellishment Pack (page 127)
  • Soft Set Eyelets (page 127)
  • Midnight Felt Shapes (page 128)
  • Harvest Charms (page 128)
  • Holiday Pockets (page 128)
  • Top Coats Icing Overlays (page 128)
  • Bliss Level 2 Assortment Embellishments (page 128)
  • Sweetheart Level 2 Assortment Embellishments (page 128)
  • Spring Blossom Flowers (page 128)
  • White Daisy Variety Pack (page 128)
  • All 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock (page 129)
  • All Color-Ready Alphabets (page 129)
  • On Target, Ornaments, Flurry and Mixed Shapes Dimensional Elements
  • My Creations Board Book (page 131)
  • My Creations Journal (page 131)
  •  9"x 9" My Creations Memory Showcase Album (page 131)
  • Rubber Brayer (page 132)
  • Soft Set Eyelet Tool (page 133)
I am hoping I did not miss anything and if there is something you are looking to buy or need more of before it is no longer available let me know and I will check the new Idea Book.

If you are interested in ordering before January 31, 2012, e-mail me at cardsbystephanie@gmail.com .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"