Scrapbook Workshop "20 Layouts in 5 hours"

I was not actually sure it could be done, but it actually can! You can create 20 layouts in 5 hours. That is right, you can preserve memories from your wedding, baby's first year, family vacation, create a Christmas album and you have 10 years with of Christmas' ready to go or use the layouts to get caught up.

Everything is cut and ready for you to put together. You also get full use of my inks, stamps, decorative scissors, punches and Cricut. This workshop is great for beginners as well as more experienced scrapbookers who just need some help getting caught up.

Here are the layouts you will be creating (Sorry some are sideways. They are not like that until I upload them to my blog):













I will offer 2 workshops in September. The first is Friday September 23 from 6pm-11pm. Your second opportunity is Saturday September 24th from noon-5pm. I will have light snacks available.

You can create 10 two page layouts like I did, or you can break them into one page layouts.

Here are you cost choices:
    • Basic Layouts with paper and embellishment pack                               $45
    • Basic Layouts with paper, embellishment pack, buttons and brads      $50

If you order an album at the time of registration I will give you a 20% discount on the album AND if you place an order for other product, I will give you a 10% discount.

Paper choices-You get to choose any paper pack in the current Close to My Heart Catalog. This way you can choose which colors are right for your pictures.  Mine are scrapped with the "Lucky" scrapbook kit. If you need help choosing a paper pack, we can get together and discuss what pictures you want to scrap and I can make some suggestions.

All you need to bring is a paper trimmer if you have one, scissors, pictures and adhesive. I can help you purchase adhesive if you have not scrapped before and don't know where to start.

In order for me to order the paper and have everything cut out, you must pre-register and pay prior to August 31st.

I look forward to working with you to preserve your family memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"